MWS continue to develop new products and expand their business globally. MWS Equipment is proud to announce the latest addition to its product portfolio, the static scalper range, SCLPR 105.
The SCLPR range is fully compatible with the MWS product range allowing it to integrate seamlessly into any wet processing plant. The SCLPR can be used in a range of applications to screen off any oversize or heavy clay bound materials prior to the washing process. This helps improve the wash plant efficiency and increase life of the plant and its wear components
As with all MWS products, these plants have been designed with the operator in mind. In addition to the highest level of quality and performance, significant benefits include high capacity feed hopper, variable speed control, independent or integrated control panel & customisable conveyors to suit the individual application.
Ben Frettsome, Product Line Director, MWS Equipment commented: “We have had a busy year of new product development. This new product range follows a stringent and strenuous development cycle, which has seen the machines tested and proven in challenging and diverse product applications across the globe. We will be adding additional products to this range in the new year”.
As user-friendliness is vital for enhanced use, the SCLPR 105 is fully electrical machine delivering maximum return on investment. The control system incorporates several features to improve both the operational effectiveness and machine safety.
The SCLPR 105 features include:
- 12 x 4.5m heavy duty high energy 2 bearing screen box
- Fully electric machine.
- Direct feed Hardox® lined hopper
- Fixed access walkways
- 2 or 3 product configurations
- Variable speed control on feed conveyor
- Containerised transport
The MWS SCLPR smart solutions are designed to:
- Increase productivity
- Improve quality – using proven technology to deliver consistent results
- Drive sustainability – saving energy and consumables while reducing waste
- Reduce operating costs – with solutions focused on a low total cost of ownership
- Maximise efficiencies – through tailored technology that meets exact site requirements.