Co. Tyrone N. Ireland
MWS Equipment, part of McCloskey International Limited is a world leader in the design and manufacture of innovative wet processing equipment used in the construction, recycling, landscaping & aggregate industries.
The role of Technical Sales Manager is to work collaboratively with the market area teams to provide detailed technical advice on MWS equipment to our distribution network and support the ongoing growth of the brand.
Covering the rest of world territory, it will be the responsibility of the Technical Sales Manager to ensure all key personnel have the resource to efficiently promote & sell the MWS product range, along with delivering detailed training to enhance their capabilities.
- Work in conjunction with the Market area teams to train & develop the MWS distribution network in order for them to deliver best in class service.
- Support partners & distributors with complex application enquiries, ensuring all parties have the correct information to secure profitable business
- Achieve set performance KPI’s & sales targets as agreed yearly
- Identify new regions for future development & work to proactively engage within these markets
- Ability to read & understand complex sales drawings to offer opinions/advise to customers
- Build meaningful relationships with internal teams & the global distribution network
- Work in collaboration with various departments to develop and maintain high quality technical training curriculum to enable the optimal use of MWS products which will be delivered in person and on-line. Training may be classroom based, in a demonstration area or at customer sites.
- Develop and deliver training/ask the expert sessions on advanced functions of MWS equipment.
- Provide advice, guidance and support to customers and partners on specific application and/or development needs
- Assist in developing new product road maps to ensure MWS continue to offer class leading products & designs
- Working closely with all departments of the organization; including, Design, Finance and Administration, and Marketing, Service, Spare Parts and Warranty; to produce total machine sales solutions for the marketplace.
- Provide Technical Support and guidance to the Warranty team.
Health and Safety Accountabilities
- Ensure all processes meet HSE requirements and that they are implemented in a consistent manner
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment, ensuring staff comply with Health and Safety Requirements
- Ensures health and safety rules and safe work procedures are communicated initially to workers during orientation and on the job training and reviewed regularly at staff meetings
- Ensure that workers are aware of the hazards associated with their work and that they understand the how safe work procedures will prevent or minimize injury.
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
The successful applicant will be educated to degree standard or equivalent in sales & Marketing or have relevant experience of over 3 years
- Ability & willingness to travel extensively across a global footprint
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings and flow charts
- Must be proficient in MS Office (including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Problem solving and time management skills required.
- Self-motivated and organized.
- Strong organization skills and ability to work in a fast-moving environment
- Full driving license & passport required for this position along with clean criminal record
Closing date Thursday 24th June 2021 at 2pm.